Sarah Duckworth Photography is seeking a part-time photography assistant.
* Hours will vary from week to week – some work will be seasonal. Hours should range from 6 to 15 hours per week depending on workload.
* Hourly pay dependent on experience and skills – opportunity to increase pay based on learning new skills and duties.
* Duties to include, but not limited to: assist during newborn sessions (will be trained), assist during fall mini-session events (some weekends required), assist during preschool portrait dates, and be responsible for school orders, from loading galleries, answering parent questions, to placing lab orders and packaging orders. May also be asked to answer incoming calls and provide basic information to potential clients, and schedule consults.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, and a flexible schedule. Most hours will take place between 9-3 on weekdays, with some weekend work required for special events and occasional weekend newborn sessions. Schedule can be customized for the right candidate. We will also require that the person filling this position be current on their DTAP vaccine (specifically, pertussis, aka, whooping cough), as you will be working closely with newborns, and safety is of the utmost importance.
* Position is ideal for someone looking to work in a flexible and fun environment, who can work well with little direction (after training). Position is not intended for someone looking to start a photography business – this is a non-shooting position. We may have a seasonal shooting position available in early 2016 – check back for more information.
Interested candidates should provide a resume and cover letter including their available schedule, and available start date. Please send to SarahDuckworthPhotography@gmail.com. We will be reviewing resumes over the next couple weeks, and you will be contacted for an interview if we feel you might be a great fit. This posting will be updated when the position has been filled, or when we are no longer accepting resumes.